10.22.2008

Regional Projects

Hey everyone. I just realized that I never really posted the projects that we made at regionals. So here they are!

This is a little pocket thingy...don't really know what to call it.
It holds a few cards and some envelopes.
Look how cute these cards are! I love that little birdie!
Then we got to use the Big Shot to make this cute little basket! Isn't it just adorable?
This is a little pouch. Very cute!
Cute little card. We used ribbon to make the flower. So cute!
I didn't really like this set when I first saw it. But this card is kinda cute. Did you know that you could watercolor with craft ink? That what we did with the Old Olive on this card!
And the final make n take was this 8x8 scrapbook page. There are a lot of elements that go into the bottom portion of the page. Very cute!
So there you have it finally. If you have any questions...ask away!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The projects were fun to make! I still need to put together a couple of mine!