10.13.2008

It's Monday...ugh!

We had a crop this past weekend but I really haven't unpacked enough to take pictures of my creations. So those will come at a later date. Today I will leave you with a post to learn more about me.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7am. I took a shower last night so I could sleep in this morning!

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds...they sparkle!

3. Last movie you saw at a cinema? Fireproof...very good.

4. What is your favorite TV show? Tie between Grey's and Biggest Loser.

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Something that I can take to work with me...today I'm having cinnamon bread and some cereal with milk that I can get from the vending machine!

6. What is your middle name? Brooke

7. What food do you dislike? Meatloaf.

8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I'm really liking Natalie Grant's newest one.

9. What kind of car do you drive? Honda CR-V

10. Favorite sandwich? Turkey with mayo, lettuce, and black olives from Mr. Goodcents = YUM-O!

11. What characteristic do you despise? Laziness or those that give up too easily.

12. Favorite item of clothing? I would have to say...all of my tank tops...I wear one almost every day even in the winter!

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? European cruise

14. Are you an organized person? I try...but there is just so much stuff in our lives that it gets hard at times!

15. Where would you retire to? Where ever my family is.

16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My 27th was spent with family and also my hubby took me to the Melting Pot. It was yummy!

17. What are you going to do when you finish this? get to work...I guess I should be doing that huh?!

18. Farthest place you are sending this? No idea! You let me know.

19. Person you expect to send it back first? i'm not sending this out the normal way but inviting you all to participate. Just send me a link!

20. When is your birthday? January 20th

21 . Morning person or a night person? I think I'm a little of both. I like to get up and get the day started but I always like to stay up late. I guess it just depends on what day it is!

22. What is your shoe size? 8.

23. Pets? I havetwo dogs...Chloe and Gus...gotta love em.

24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Well my little baby girl is half way done! Only 20 more weeks until we get to see her. YEAH!

25. What did you want to be when you were little? a teacher

26. How are you today? Blah. Kinda wish I was at home because I can think of a few things that I should be doing.

27. What is your favorite flower? I love roses of all colors.

28. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? March 4th, 2009...when my baby girl will join us in the world.

29. What are you listening to right now? People in the office talking, clicking of the keyboard, and KLove!

30. What was the last thing you ate? Cinnamon bread and a glass of milk

32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Pink

33. How is the weather right now? Looks like it might rain and in the 60s

34. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Erica...my little sis...last night

35. Favorite soft drink? Diet Coke with Cherry from Sonic...Only a few more months and I will have one of you...but by then...it might not be my favorite!

36. Favorite restaurant? Jose Peppers...Love their Queso Dip!

37. Hair color? Dark Brown

38. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies

39. Summer or Winter? Summer

41. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla

42. Coffee or tea? Diet Coke!

43. Do you want your friends to email you back? Sure...leave a comment!

44. When was the last time you cried? Last night.

45. What is under your bed? NO telling...Gus likes to hang out under there and he loves paper...so I'm sure there are shreads of paper under there as well as a few other things...but I'm just guessing!

46. What did you do last night? Made Holiday party invites for our corporate party and watch Desperate Housewives.

47. What are you afraid of? Being without my husband

48. Salty or sweet? salty and sweet, I like to switch back and forth.

49. How many keys on your key ring? 5...I think.

50. How many years at your current job? Just 1 as a CSR with Kerry...but 3 as an SU demo!

51. Favorite day of the week? Saturday...I love that it's a day that I can decide what to do!

52. Do you make friends easily? Usually

53. How many people will you send this to? Everyone that reads my blog!

54. How many people will reply? Your guess is as good as mine. I hope at least one of you does this. If you do, leave me a comment so I can run right over to your blog to read your answers.

55. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? YES. To know them is to love them.

Hope you have a good Monday!

3 comments:

chris jenkins said...

loved reading your answers kim ;)

have a happy monday!

Anonymous said...

Loved your answers -- however, #11 has to be -- negativism!!!

Love ya.

The Martin Family said...

I have to tell you that diet coke with cherry is even better after you haven't had it your whole pregnancy. I took time off from it too!