10.07.2008

Goals for the Year

So...as some of your may remember I posted in the beginning of the year that I was going to make sure the crawl space was cleaned out by the end of the year! I am proud to say that I have achieved my goal! I have been working on it for over a month now...sorting, throwing stuff away, deciding what to keep,...it seemed like a never ending task but this weekend, I worked for a total of about 10 hours over Saturday and Sunday and FINISHED the project. I should take a picture so you all know how great it looks.

Hubby still has a few boxes to go through to remember what is meaningful to him and hopefully that will be done by the end of the year and we can call the project totally complete!

And another thing that I mentioned was that I was not going to buy a purse all year. While this task as been hard, I have achieved it so far! But I'm thinking in January I should go buy one! What do you all think?

1 comment:

chris jenkins said...

good for you getting the crawl space cleared out - that is a hard task!

i would totally buy a purse in january to celebrate ;)

and congrats on the little girl!