10.25.2008

I'm a total 10 Year Old!

So on Friday after work I was talking to my best friend asking her what her plans were for the weekend. Well she mentioned that her husband was really wanting to go see High School Musical 3: Senior Year. She asked if I wanted to come since she knew Sam wasn't here this weekend. I said, "Ummm...yeah! I didn't know any of my friends would want to go see it so I was just going to go alone sometime!" So tonight...we went to see this....

I just have to say that Zac Efron is totally worth seeing this movie! He's my new celebrity crush. There were many times in this movie where he was very sweaty! :)



Don't worry...I just looked up on imdb and he did just turn 21. So it's only a 6.5 year diference!


And did you know that the average age of everyone in our theater was probably about 10? I don't think there was one high schooler there. What is up with that?! I would give the movie 3 out of 5 stars...it was a little cheesy...just like the first 2 but of course the dancing and singing was great!

1 comment:

Jerolyn said...

K' is it bad that I totally leaned over to my 11 year old during the movie and said "Zac Efron is HOTT"
???

however the age gap here is more like...well...never mind that! haha