1.23.2014

SSINKspiration: My Paper Pumpkin



Today over at SSINKspiration we are creating with...


Do you receive these monthly kits?  I do and I love them!  January 2014's kit seems to have gotten lost in the mail though.  I was hoping to get to play with it in time for this post but it just didn't happen!  So you get a little bit of last month's kit.  


December 2013's kit was supposed to be a little scrapbook BUT I decided to use the fun papers, stamps and embellishments to make cards.  I LOVE these papers and wish that they were available in 12x12 because I would totally use them in my regular scrapbooks!!

You can see another card that I created using these papers here.

If you are interested in joining My Paper Pumpkin, I hope that you will choose me as your demonstrator!  Click here to sign up at my link.  AND...don't forget that if you sign up before February 10th, you will receive a free gift from Stampin' Up!



No comments: