1.04.2014

Hiding In My Craft Room #131: Color Challenge

It's time for another Color Challenge over at HIMCR!  This month our colors to work with are: Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry and Basic Gray!  These colors are so much fun today!  I think you are just going to love them!

Our sponsor this month is The Scrapbook Stamp Society.  They gave our Design Team some fun images to work with.  I chose the Mer Bestie.  You can see this and other images over at their website.  Enter your card for our color challenge this week and you could win 3 free images!!!


Leave a comment on my blog today and you could win this card!!  I will draw the winner and announce on Tuesday!!

Make sure you stop by the HIMCR main blog to see what the other Design Team Members came up with for today's challenge!  Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Iris said...

Cute card - love the image and the buttons.
isoscia at aol dot com