1.15.2014

SSINKspiration: Monochromatic Card


Today over at SSINKspiration we are showcasing Monochromatic cards.  Monochromatic basically means that you are using one color or different shades of the same color.

For my card I chose to use silver.


Stampin' Up! has so many silver options right now and I think I'm in love with all of them!  

On this card I used:

Make sure you head on over to the SSINKspiration Blog today to see what other Monochromatic cards the Design Team came up with!  I don't think you will be disappointed!


Supplies Used
Cardstock: Smokey Slate, Whisper White
Other Paper: Silver Glimmer, Silver Fancy Foil Vellum, Silver Foil
Stamp Set: Label Love
Ink: Versamark
Big Shot: Alphabet Press Embossing Folder, Banners Framelits Dies
Punches: 2-1/2" Circle, Artisan Label
Embellishments: Silver Mini Brads
Adhesives: Snail, Dimensionals
Other: Silver Embossing Powder

Purchase these and other items at my online store!

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Great card! Love how shiny and sparkly it is!

Kathy Peck said...

I love this card. This is right up my alley.

brrenwick said...

You INKspired me with this card! I LOVE the embossed silver foil paper :) You will see a post of mine with this fabulous idea!