7.17.2013

Practical Scrappers: Pinspiration!

It's time for another "Inspired by Pinterest" post with Practical Scrappers!
 
Here is the pin that inspired me...
 
I love the idea of the gift of a mug that has a handmade design on it.  But as I was sitting down, thinking of what inspires me from Pinterest, I thought that this would make a cute card design too!
 
And I had a ton of sequins sitting in front of me because I wanted to try them out on a few projects.  So, this card was born...

I found this cute little stamp on the Stampin' Up! Clearance Rack for under $3! 

I stamped the sentiment in Basic Gray on Whisper White cardstock and then used my Tombow glue to stick on all the sequins that I purchased at a local craft store.  I love how it turned out!
 
Now hop on over to the Practical Scrappers blog to check out what the other designers did today!
 
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock: Whisper White (SU)
Stamp: Thanks a Million (SU)
Ink: Basic Gray (SU)
Embellishments: Sequins (Local Craft Store)
Adhesive: Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue (SU)
 
Purchase these products HERE!

No comments: