7.18.2013

Practical Scrappers: It's How Old?

Our assignment over at Practical Scrappers today was to create a projects using an item from our craft room that was over a year old.  Let me tell you...I have plenty of items that would have worked for this assignment!  Don't we all?!
 
Anyway...my item that was over a year old was that CUTE Tangerine Tango grid paper that I cut into a circle for this layout.  I have been saving that piece for quite a while...just waiting for the perfect project to use it on!
 
 
I finally put it to good use on a layout about my son and his giraffe named Henry!  Aren't they just so cute together?!
 
Be sure to hop on over to the Practical Scrappers blog to see what the other Design Team Member did with their older items!  And don't be afraid to break some of your own out and actually USE THEM!  :)

No comments: