5.29.2013

Practical Scrappers: Inspired by Pinterest

I love the challenge we have a Practical Scrappers to be inspired by Pinterest to create something.  I am on Pinterest multiple times a day and I just LOVE getting inspiration for my cards and scrapbook pages there! 
 
Before I show you my card, I have to tell you that I LOVE the work of Kimberly Van Diepen.  She is a Stampin' Up Demonstrator too and does great work!  It's so much fun to see what she comes up with every day.  She always seems to have something new!
 
So here is the pin that inspired me.  I love the way Kimberly's card came together and even though I used it as inspiration to create one that is almost the same, I still like hers a lot better!

We are attending a wedding on Saturday and I knew I needed to create a card to give the lovely new Mr. & Mrs.  So here you have it! 
 
I hope you enjoyed both of the cards I posted today.  Be sure to head on over to the Practical Scrappers blog to see what the other Design Team members came up with today!

No comments: