5.31.2013

Practical Scrappers: Frugal Finds-Stamping with Household Items

Today at Practical Scrappers we are talking about Stamping with Household Items!
 
I chose toy cars as my household item. We have a ton of them at our house so I knew it would be easy to find, give great texture to a card for a little boy and be super fun!
 
Here is the car that I chose from the play room.
 
I rolled the tires in my black ink pad (that really needs to be reinked!) and then rolled on the Whisper White cardstock.  I reinked and rolled again...over and over until I had the look I was trying to achieve.
 
This is a fun item to stamp with and it would even be fun for kids to get in on the action!
 
Make sure that you stop by Practical Scrappers today to see what other household items the design team is stamping with!


No comments: