4.05.2013

Practical Scrappers: Project Life

Good Morning!  Today over at Practical Scrappers a few of us are sharing our Project Life layouts with you.  I use Project Life to document my Picture of the Day...basically I take one picture per day or our every day lives, add in a little journaling and DONE!
 
 
This year I have a smart phone so I find myself taking and using for my Project Life album, a lot of Instagram pictures.  If you don't already know, you can have these printed and then will be 4"x4".
 
The slots for the pictures in this album are 4x6.  So for my Instagram pictures to be that size, I adhere them to a 4x6 grid card with washi tape and then slip them in the photo slot!  This is a quick and easy way to get them in there and add a pop of color!
 
Other than a few other accents here and there, I just keep it simple and use the cute cards that Becky Higgins already put together in the Seafoam kit!
 
I hope that you enjoyed seeing a little glimpse into my Project Life album.  Make sure you head over to the the Practical Scrappers blog today to see how other crafters are using these albums!

No comments: