4.11.2013

Craft Your Passion #157: Water, Water Everywhere

Sorry that I'm a little late this week posting my card for CYP.  OOPS!
 
Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is proud to sponsor this challlenge.
Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More, a division of I Did It Creations, was created and is owned by Robyn Weinrib. Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers, designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting addicts for every occasion.
Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is happy to award 5 digital stamps of the winner's choice to the winner of this challenge.
 
I just love this little froggy with an umbrella that I got to use! 
 
Make sure you head on over to the Craft Your Passion Challenges blog and see what the other members of the Design Team did this week and enter your own water creation!

1 comment:

Kaylee Snyder said...

Love the little rain cloud. Great details!