4.26.2013

Practical Scrappers: April Layout Sketch

Hey Everyone!  It's time for another layout sketch from Practical Scrappers
 
I just loved all of the details on this sketch!  So much to love and be inspired by!
 
And here is my layout...
 
I used a retired line from Stampin Up to create most of this layout!  The ice cream was just perfect with this picture of the time my girl stole my milkshake while we were eating at Winsteads!
 
I hope that you can play along with us.  If you want to post what you make, feel free to link up in the comments!  I would love to see it!
 
Be sure that you head on over to Practical Scrappers today to see what the other 14 designers did with the sketch this month!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hello Kim, I just saw your cards from the 'Seriously' kit at SConnection and now here this beauty! Love it!! So excited to find other stampers, scrappers, card makers..hehe! Anyhow, I am starting a new Challenge blog tomorrow were we can motivate and inspire our customers to come and participate too. Would love to have you link your creations! The blog is www.mypumpkinchallenge.blogspot.com See you there! Blessings,
Jessica U
PS Cant wai to go check this Practical crop challenge...;)