7.25.2012

Scrapbook Club - July

I just wanted to get our July scrapbook club page on the blog!

This month our hostess wanted to add a little texture to the page.  So I brought out my embossing folders and opened my empty Stampin Spritzer bottles and created my own mist!  YAY!

You will see a few different embossing folders were used to make this layout: Chevron (my current favorite), Stripes and Perfect Polka-Dots!  I really love the way the Chevron looked on a punched 2-1/2" Circle!

I created templates of the 2-1/2" and 1-3/4" Circles with Whisper White paper (I found out the hard way that using colored cardstock will leave a ring of color when you remove your circel after misting!) and then used my on mist to create this look on my Crumb Cake cardstock base.  I created the mist using about 5 drops of reinker and then filling the rest of the bottle up with water...so cheap and easy!  I really wished that I had the Crumb Cake reinker for this layout but I didn't, so I used Soft Suede.

The best part about these empty spritzer bottles is that they come in a two-pack for only $2.95 USD!

Let me know if you have any questions!  :)

No comments: