7.23.2012

Reason to Smile

We started another round of Scrapbook Club this month and these ladies have been with me for years...together as a club...keeping me active as a demonstrator!  I don't do any parties or workshops, I have my club and I have a monthly crop (that I have taken a little break from)...so these ladies really help me out!

This month, besides of scrapbook layout, I wanted to do a little something extra!  So I used the Reason to Smile stamp set to make this cute little card!

I used a Crumb Cake card base with a layer of the new Midnight Muse on top of it.  Then I used the Chevron Embossing Folder on a piece of Raspberry Ripple cardstock for yet another layer.  I LOVE that Chevron EF!

I stamped the flower from Reason to Smile on Whisper White cardstock and then used the 1-3/4" punch to punch it out.  The "thank you" sentiment comes from the Made for You stamp set.  It was stamped on a rectangular pieceWhisper White cardstock.  Both WW pieces were adhered with dimensionals.  I then added buttons from the Regals Collection.  They were the closest to the In Colors I chose.  And added a little piece of Linen Thread on the button!

There you have it!

And don't forget that this month you can get the Reason to Smile stamp set for only $5 when you spend $50.  This is a limited edition stamp set and I have a feeling that you will love it!  :)

2 comments:

Jinny Newlin said...

Super cute, Kim! Can't wait to put mine together! So sorry I missed club again. It's been a busy summer!

natasha said...

Thanks for adding the chevron EF to my list! Cute card!!