7.20.2011

Echo Park Love

If you all have been reading my blog for any amount of time you have probably heard that I love Echo Park Paper Company. After Stampin Up, they are probably my most favorite! :)


Here's a layout that I did about my little Brooke before a family event. She was so cute just waiting there for Daddy to cool down the car and get her carseat ready. Adorable!


I thought this little bee tag was appropriate because I sometimes call her BE. Her name is Brooke Elizabeth...it just fits!



I also love this tape that comes in the Smashbook line from K&Company! I like it a lot. Ha ha! You have seen me use it before on this layout. And you will probably see it again and again!



The color in this picture is kinda off. But I just wanted to showcase the cute stickers that come with every single kit! So adorable!


Hope you liked my layout! Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Laurie HIMCR said...

Great page! I love the colors and layout!