7.19.2011

June Club Layout

I haven't blogged in SO LONG! I have been running, running, running...doing something every single morning with my little girl and by the time the afternoon blogging time comes around, I'm ready for a nap! But today we are staying at home all day and I plan to whip this house into shape a little bit more than it already it! YAY! So I will be blogging too! WOO HOO!


This is the page that we did for club in June. The hostess wanted to do a little painting. So I thought that painting with reinkers would be fun!


We started this page by creating the background. Just a little Early Espresso reinker and a paintbrush around the edges of the cardstock. Then we squeezed the Tempting Turquoise reinker bottle right over the paper to get the spotted effect. I thought that this would be a perfect layout for decorating Easter Eggs.


We used the Playdate DSP that is now retired. I love that set of paper and sticker embellishments!



I saw a challenge on someone's blog that challenged people to use 10 DSP's on one layout. I tried really hard to use all 12 that are available from Stampin Up in this pack and I think I succeed!


Hope you enjoy the layout and I can't wait to come back and show you a few more things that I've been creating! Look for atleast one more post today!


No comments: