3.27.2011

Sale-a-Bration: Only 4 more days!

Well I've been a very bad blogger lately! I promise to be better this week! And tonight I have a layout for you made with one of Stampin Up's Sale-a-Bration items...Designer Series Paper & Quick Accents Pack - Ice Cream Parlor. It's free when you spend $50 with me at my website: http://www.kimryden.stampinup.net


These pictures I took are a little blurry. My pictures have been turning out that way lately. Maybe my camera needs a check up. Hmmm...

Anyway, this paper pack comes with 3 different double-sided papers and you get 3 of each design. That's a total of 9 pieces of DSP. Then you get two 12x12 quick accent sticker sheets. Ther eare a lot of options here!


I love this litle jumble of quick accents. I added a cute Old Olive button and some white thread. So cute!


If you want to read more of the journaling, you can see all of the information on my family blog in this post. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: