3.31.2011

Embellish: Color Trends, Masculine Challenge


I decided to do a challenge for Embellish this week. I needed to make a masculine Thank You card anyway and this seems to be the perfect color combination!!


All of my embellishments came from my stash of things I've been hoarding! Yay for using that stuff! All of the buttons are SU and the flair is by American Crafts. The rest...I'm not quite sure as I don't have the packaging!



This little "thanks {so much}" stamp came from Stampin Up's stamp set, Tiny Tags.


Hope you enjoyed my card! I had fun making it and I hope the person who receives it likes it just as much!

I also used Clean & Simple's card sketch #134. So cute!

4 comments:

Jinny Newlin said...

LOVE this to pieces! All your little, circular accents are fantastic, and your tag is the perfect finishing touch! Did you miss the deadline :(? Leave it in the comments anyway. I'm sure Ashley would LOVE to see it ;)! Hugs!

Monika said...

I don not like buttons on cards,
I don't know why,
but this card looks stuning

:-)

Carole Campanile said...

What a great card. I love the mix, it really is an eye catcher. TFS!

Brenda Dean said...

Great card! Love it!