3.21.2011

Make it with Crumb Cake Monday

Do you ever have pictures that are from a few years back that you have had sitting in your stack since you took them, you just aren't too motivated to scrap them. Well these are pictures from June 6, 2008! Almost 3 years ago and I finally got them down on paper.

My in-laws got a trampoline in the summer of 2008 and we all had so much fun jumping on it! They normally scare me so much when other people are jumping so I waited until everyone else was tired and jumped all alone!

This designer paper came from the Target $1 spot a few years ago. I love this paper and I'm so happy that I saved it for this layout!


I love Thickers! But I normally have a problem when I use them...I never have the right letters to spell what I want to spell. So for this layout I used multiple fonts in one color and I think it turned out GREAT!


I also am so in love with buttons these days. They just look so cute inside of circles!


Well I hope you enjoyed this Crumb Cake Monday! As you can see, this color goes with pretty much everything!!! More Crumb Cake creations next week!


1 comment:

Peggy said...

Great layout. I am now following you from SC #381

www.stampinpeg.blogspot.com

Peggy Finney