10.20.2010

Wish List #1

It's getting to be that time of year when people start asking me what I want for Christmas and my birthday (January 20th). So I thought I would start a list here so I wouldn't forget!

One: Journaling Circle Stamp Set by Papertrey Ink. Only $15! I think this would be a lovely addition to my stamp sets I use on scrapbook pages!


Two: Echo Park Paper Company's Merry Christmas Scrapbooking Kit. $13.95 from this vendor. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Echo Park stuff!



Three: Corner Chomper. Only $17.28 at Amazon! I have wanted this for quite a while now. Receiving it as a gift would be awesome!


Four: BLACK Sharpies - Ultra Fine. I have been on the lookout for a GREAT black scrapbooking pen and I keep going back to my Ultra Fine Sharpie! I think I need a box of 12! (Only $7.99 from Office Depot!)


Five: MULTI-COLOR Sharpies - Ultra Fine. If I'm getting them in black, I might as well get them in all of the colors available! These has been on my wish list for a while too! I would love to journal ing all sorts of colors! ($16.44 at Amazon.)


Ok...that's all for now. I'm sure I will have more to add as the dates get closer and more people start asking!


1 comment:

Jinny Newlin said...

The corner chomper and that PTI set have, already, been set aside for my Friday Faves next week :)! Hee! Great list! Gotta LOVE a Sharpie!