10.06.2010

Apple Picking

Remember this sneak peek that I gave you???

Well here is the finished page. I haven't added pictures yet because I haven't thought of the perfect ones. But I'm sure at some point this fall we will fill it up!

To make the 12x12 sheet of Apple DSP we used the apple stamp from the Tart & Tangy Stamp Set, 2 colors of Classic ink: More Mustard and Old Olive, and 1 color of Craft ink: Bravo Burgundy. We stamped one diagonal row at a time, rotated the apple a quarter turn with each new stamped image. When we did the craft Bravo Burgundy apples we sprinkled with clear embossing powder and embossed to give a little extra shine!


The handmade DSP was cut in a 4.5x12 strip for this side of the page (other dimensions listed below).

We added a little bit of waffle paper to the page using snail and just twisted and crumpling as we stuck it down.


Then you will cut a piece of DSP to 8.5x6". This will leave you with 2 smaller pieces: #1 - 3.5x7.5" (You will use this to punch out your circles and possibly cut out your apples to add to the solid circles.) AND #2 - 1.5x8.5" That you can use for a card or just throw away.


As I mentioned up above, I cut out a few apples and popped them up with dimensionals on a few of the circles. I tried to use up every inch of that DSP I made!


Let me know if you have any questions.


1 comment:

Patti said...

The dsp you made was so cute. It really makes a nice scrapbook page. I'm a new follower from Stampin' Connection.