10.04.2010

Creepy Crawly...

I had stamp club a few weeks ago and with being gone on vacation which you can read about here (and continue to other posts), I just haven't gotten around to taking pictures and blogging...until now!!

In my club I have 2 card makers and 4 scrapbookers. This month we focused on waffle paper that is available in the Holiday Mini right now in 4 different colors: Early Espresso, Basic Black, Silver and Gold.

This first card was made using the Spider Web Textured Impressions Embossing Folder on the base of the card. After it was run through the Big Shot and embossed we used a sponge dauber to add a little Frost White Shimmer Paint. Then we added a few flecks of silver glass glitter to the web for some added texture.


The circle embellishment on this card was made using the Wicked Fun Specialty DSP (punched with the 2-1/2" Circle Punch), Basic Black waffle paper, and the Batty for You Stamp Set. We finished this card off with a little Rich Razzleberry satin ribbon to pull out a color from the DSP. I just love how this came together. I love Halloween cards!!

No comments: