5.13.2010

Summer Mini Catalog!

It's here!! The Summer Mini! Click here to see all of the goodies and place your online order.

(Click on the image of the catalog to view the actual catalog online and see all of the samples!)


Here are a few of my favorite things from the new mini!
Sweet Scoops stamp set (Wood Mount #117078 $18.95. Clear Mount #120078 $14.95) You can see a sample that I made with this stamp set here. I just love this stamp set! I can't wait to use it on some summer scrapbook layouts!

Happy Grad stamp (#117006 $8.95, only available in Wood Mount.) I just love this stamp! It's great for graduation cards. I love it because it can be used for a male or a female and it still works! I have created a few cards with this samp that I will post this week!

Island Oasis DSP (#117173 $9.95). This paper pack comes with 2 sheets each of the six different double-sided papers. I didn't preorder this pack but I think I might need it now!


What do you have to get your hands on???

No comments: