5.15.2010

My Little Shoebox

My friend Danielle introduced me to My little Shoebox products. Their papers are so much fun to work with. AND...they are having a design team call right now so I thought I would apply. Here is what I made...

I cut this big 12x12 scallop paper down to fit on this card, added a stitch line with a white gel pen, and of course I couldn't complete the card without a little satin ribbon. I had to look up Kristina Werner's "How to Tie a Knot" video. It's so good and I think I got it!


I created this layout using one of their 12x12 scallop circle papers and a cute squirrel paper. I thought that a page about a cute scrunched up face deserved a little squirrel action! My favorite part (besides the cute pictures) is that cute little squirrel sitting on top of the button!


This second layout is a picture from Valentine's Day 2010. I just love how it came together with the little die cuts from My Little Shoebox and a ruffled ribbon from Stampin Up! So cute!!


Then we were told to make one project. This plastic container used to hold ribbon but I took it out and thought that it would make a really cute wedding giftcard holder! Cut out a few little squirrels, added some satin ribbon, and there you have it! Such a cute little way to say, "Congrats"!


We don't find out for another month who is on the new design team, but I'm crossing my fingers that I get to join!


No comments: