5.17.2010

Free Cozy Coupe!

My sister works for Toys R Us and every once in a while they have damaged product that comes back to the warehouse. Well they can't sell it, but it's still good! SO...get give it to their employees for FREE!!

A while back Aunt Erica picked up this Cozy Coupe for Brooke. We waited quite a while to actually use it...had to wait for nice weather. But Easter afternoon seemed to be the perfect time to give Brooke her new toy.


Daddy and Grandpa put it together and then Brooke asked Grandpa to take her for a ride! The newest Cozy Coupes have a removeable floor so that the kiddos can be pushed in the car before they get the hand of using their legs to push themselves. GENIUS!

I just love this layout. I pulled together some polka dot papers that I had and added a stripe and that's about it. I'm a simple scrapbooker most of the time! I like to focus on the pictures and the words the most!


Don't you just love my cute little girl in her first car???


No comments: