4.16.2010

March Cards - Pt. 3

I have had metal-edged tags sitting in my craft room for so long! It was time to USE them! I just love how they look on this card! I also changed out the sentiment on another copy and had it say, "Happy Anniversary". I think this would make a really cute anniversary card!

SUPPLIES: Cardstock: Kraft. Ink: Melon Mambo and Basic Black. Stamp Set: Best Wishes & More. 6x6 Welcome Neighbor DSP pad, Metal-Edged tag, Clip from Clips Assortment, Melon Mambo Polka-Dot ribbon, dimensionals.



I just love satin ribbon...don't you???


SUPPLIES: Cardstock: Taken with Teal, Pink Passion, Basic Black, Whisper White. Ink: Basic Black and Pink Passion. Stamp Sets: Priceless and Mark the Date. SAB Scallop Edge punch, So Saffron brads, dimensionals, Basic Gray satin ribbon.

No comments: