4.30.2010

10 Months

Yes...my baby is now 14 months old...

But this layout is from when she was only 10 months old!
I used Stampin Up's Designer Series Paper, Rockability. It was on the clearance rack a few weeks ago and I just had to get some! (It's no longer available...sorry!) As I was going back through pictures I knew this paper would look so cute with her little red outfit!


I think I have used satin ribbon on just about every project I've created in the past few months!


And I am trying to actually use my embellishments instead of hoarding them. So I used multiple buttons on this layout!


The little scallop embellishment was created by punching a scallop circle and a 1-1/4" circle, threading a Kiwi Kiss corduroy button with black thread and gluing it all together!


Close up of all of my Riding Hood Red buttons in use! I just LOVE this look!

No comments: