3.20.2010

Monstrosity

I am trying to get ahead of the game...making cards that I know I will need in the near future. Both of my nephews have a birthday coming up. One in April and one in May, and since I think it's safe to say that they don't read my blog, I'm posting their cards early!

I love Sassafras Lass...and when I saw their Monstrosity collection I had to snag a few items! Don't you think they make really cute birthday cards for boys??!!


Sassafras papers usually have one decorative edge that measures 12x12 in length. So I used this to embellish the cards a little. The black and white pointy edge is the one that was added to one of the papers I bought!


I then added some Old Olive satin ribbon. Then I added a monster and cute letters from another paper to piece together "Happy B-Day!"


And while I was at it...one of my freinds just had her second little boy, so I thought it would be fun to send the Big Brother, Benton a card to celebrate!


Don't you just love this Monstrosity collection??


1 comment:

Jinny Newlin said...

Love these, Kim! Too cute!