3.15.2010

February 10 Cards for $15, Pt. 2

Here are 2 more cards that I created for February!

This card was made using a Rich Razzelberry base! I just love that color and recently broke down and purchased the ink pad! Other supplies used: SU's Woodgrain Background, Butterfly Accent stamp, DSP from the Welcome Neighbor 6x6 paper pack, Scallop Trim Border, and the sentiment comes from the stamp set Teeny Tiny Wishes. I stamped the butterfly in Bashful Blue on Whisper White cardstock and then used a sponge dauber and Rich Razzelberry ink to create the border around the butterfly! Very simple card and oh, so cute!

The above card was made using a Crushed Curry card base. I recently purchased this ink pad as well! I just love all of the in colors and I think I use them more when I have the ink pads! Other supplies used: DSP from the Welcome Neighbor 6x6 paper pack, Basic Gray Satin Ribbon!, Pewter brad from the Vintage assortment, and all images come from the Vintage Vogue stamp set in the Occasions Mini! I just love the shine that the satin ribbon gives to a card! I have Basic Gray and Old Olive and I have used some of this ribbon on just about every card I have made lately!! I also love when these 2 flowers from this stamp set are layered! So cute!!


One more card to come tomorrow!

No comments: