11.07.2007

Product Challenge

Did you know that SU is having a sale this month?!!! Check it out by clicking the word sale! If you don't have time to click the link, let me give you the details...


Buy 3 packs of Designer Series Paper (DSP) and get one for FREE! That's a $9.95 value...for FREE!


So, since the Designer Series Paper is on sale, I want to see you make a card or scrapbook page using Stampin Up's Designer Series papers. If you don't have any DSP, this is a great time for you to think about purchasing some on your next order! They are great! But if you want to complete a card or scrapbook page now for this challenge, you will have to make your own decorative paper using stamps and inks!


I will post all creations that I receive by next Wednesday! Please send a picture or the actual card to me at demokimsu@yahoo.com.


Happy Stamping!
Kim :)

No comments: