11.06.2007

Class Projects

I just want to thank everyone for coming out to my house last night. The 6 of use had a really great time! Below you will see the projects that we created...

This "Give Thanks" 6x6 scrapbook page is the perfect place for a Thanksgiving picture of your family. We put it in a 6x6 frame that I found in the Target Dollar Spot for only $1 each a while back! Very cute!


Don't you just love this napkin ring? The base of the ring is a 2x3 piece of Chocolate Chip cardstock with twine stapled to it. You cover up the staples with the leaves from the stamp set Autumn Fest! I just love this stamp set!



Placecard. Easy, simple, cute!



This is the mini album that you can add pictures to or you can simply have everyone write what they are thankful for in the blank spaces. I love the fall colors: More Mustard, Really Rust, Old Olive, and Chocolate Chip!

Keep your eyes peeled for more classes that I will be having! In December we will be doing a calendar class. Everyone in attendance last night really liked the idea and I hope you do too!

Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Thanksgiving projects were so much fun and now I'm ready for Thanksgiving!!! Ya, right!

Kathy's card is super -- might have to copy?????

Thankful for a wonderful daughter-in-law. Jean