11.05.2007

Color Challenge Postings

Happy Monday everyone. Don't you feel all rested after the Daylight Savings time change! I love it in the morning now...I actually wake up on time because it's semi-light out!
Last week I called for cards using the color combination that you can find in the below post. I received two cards and they are so CUTE!
The first card came from my Mother-in-Law, Jean Ryden. She did a great job of showing us the spotlighting technique. If you have never tried this one, take a look at her card below to be some inspiration and try your own. This is a fun technique!

The second card that I received came from my Mom, Kathy Rogers. What a cute card! Notice that she used the Word Window punch to puch out words from the hostess stamp set, So Many Sayings. What a great idea!
I hope that you all have enjoyed the samples that I received. Keep your eyes peeled for another color challenge this week that will have an added twist!


No comments: