1.04.2015

SSINKspiration: You Plus Me Reveal


It's Day 4 of our NEW Catalog Reveal over at SSINKspiration!  Just 2 more days until the NEW Occasions Catalog is live and everyone can order anything their little hearts desire!

Today we are showing you a Sneak Peek of a fun stamp set called You Plus Me.  It comes in Wood or Clear Mount and it's so much fun!  Check out my card...


This stamp set comes in a suite of products perfect for all of your Valentine's Day crafting!  You will see the Stacked with Love DSP Stack and also the Stacked with Love Washi Tape!  All 3 NEW items are featured on my card today!

I hope you enjoyed my sample.  Now don't forget to head on over the SSINKspiration main blog to see what the other Design Team Members created for you!  You won't want to miss all of the samples from this set that is sure to be a Valentine's Day Favorite!

3 comments:

Kathy Peck said...

Super cute card. I love all of the elements.

Cynthia said...

Kim, once again you amaze balls me with your super pretty one layer card. Great job!

Jennifer said...

Fabulous card! I love the splatters and washi tape...so fun and modern!