1.07.2015

SSINKspiration January Blog Hop: Occasions Catalog


With the release of the Occasions Catalog we thought it would be a great focus for our January Blog Hop at SSINKspiration!  So glad that you joined us today!

As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number 6 on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog Hop - Diana. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn't work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.


Here is the card I made for today's hop...


I just LOVE the You Plus Me Stamp Set!  My favorite stamp in the whole stamp set is the little canvas print heart (I stamped it in black this time).  It's just SO CUTE!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  Be sure that continue on the hop and visit Heidi next!





Blog Hop Participant List:
  1. Cynthia at Ink-A-Doodle Creations
  2. Donna at Organized Chaos
  3. Jennifer C. at Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life
  4. Kathy at Katrina P's Creative Corner
  5. Jennifer G. at Jenny G Paper Crafts
  6. Diana at Stampin Fun with Diana
  7. Kim at Stamping with Kim
  8. Heidi at Stuck on Stampin'
  9. Darcy at Dj's Stampin Place
  10. Melissa at Stamp Doc
  11. Carrie at Carrie Stamps

10 comments:

Cynthia said...

Love this, such a cute card. I too, love this You Plus Me set! Great job showcasing it.

Jennifer said...

I love the trail of hearts and rhinestones! So cute!

Unknown said...

cute card! It's kind of like the rhinestones are bubbles in a bottle of champagne lifting the hearts up :)

Stampin Dj said...

Oh my...I want that canvas heart!!!

Unknown said...

Absolutely love this card!!! Totally going to case it for a class!!! Great job!

Kathy Peck said...

Love love love this card.

Diana Eichfeld said...

What a great card, I love how all the elements work together!

Melissa Stout said...

Love it! I especially like your mix of papers and of course, the little hearts are just fabulous.

Heidi Boos said...

GREAT layout! Love the perfect placement of the little hearts. Filing this Kim-card in my back pocket for future use. :)

~Heidi

Darlene said...

I LOVE this card. So creative! Everything works so well together. TFS!