3.06.2014

SSINKspiration: Celebrating Babies


Today over at SSINKspiration we are Celebrating Babies!  Baby Cards are one of my favorites to make!  The occasion of having a new baby in your family is one of the happiest and I just love to celebrate when a new little joins the world!


So here is my card today...


I used the stamp set: Label Love.  Its an all occasion stamp set that I just absolutely love!  There are so many punches that go along with this stamp set and that just makes creating all the easier!

For this card I used the Artisan Label Punch and the 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch.

I also have to say that the High Tide Designer Series Paper was a big surprise when I opened it.  In the catalog I just kinda passed by it...over and over and over again.  Then I decided to get some for myself and WOW!  Not all of the images have to do with fishies and whales.  This super cute star pattern is one of the patterns and I LOVE IT!



Supplies Used
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Pool Party
DSP: High Tide
Stamp Set: Label Love
Inks: Basic Gray, Summer Starfruit
Punches: Artisan Label, 7/8" Scallop Circle
Embellishments: Buttons - Subtles, Candy Dots - Subtles, Twine - Pool Party, Baker's Twine - Whisper White
Adhesives: Snail, Glue Dots, Dimensionals

Purchase these and other items at my online store!


2 comments:

Cynthia said...

really love this cute baby card. The buttons were the perfect touch. I love the colors you used too!

brrenwick said...

LOVE these colors together!!! The buttons, candy dots and bakers twine work so well together!