3.10.2014

SSINKspiration: Card Sketch


It's time for another Card Sketch over at SSINKspiration.  This one is SO cute!  You won't want to miss playing along with us this week!


Here's the sketch...



And here is my card....


I ended up using a lot of the Sweet Sorbet Sale-a-Bration Designer Series Paper!  I love all of the colors and the patterns this in DSP!

I hope you enjoy my card today!  Be sure that you head on over to the SSINKspiration blog to check out what the other Designer created based on the sketch today!


Supplies Used
Cardstock: Smokey Slate, Summer Starfruit
DSP: Sweet Sorbet (SAB)
Stamp Sets: Another Great Year, Remembering Your Birthday
Inks: Summer Starfruit, Basic Black
Punch: Corner Rounder
Embellishments: Natural 5/8" Chevron Ribbon 
Adhesives: Snail, Dimensionals
Other: Staple

Purchase these and other items at my online store!




3 comments:

Cynthia said...

So ca-ute!!! I love your tag with the dsp strips at the bottom!

brrenwick said...

Super cute card! I love the strips of DSP along the bottom if the tag and the chevron tag topper!

Melissa said...

Oh what a fun little card! Love your choice of colors!