5.14.2012

Mother's Day Card #1

I thought I would let you in on the Mother's Day cards that I created this year!

I am IN LOVE with Washi Tape right now!  Addicted would even be a fair thing to call it!  I have washi tape from Target, Two Peas, and even Archiver's!  I currently have 17 rolls (with 5 more on the way to my house...hey...there was a deal!) and I used 9 of them on this card!

This card was created with a Basic Gray Stampin Up cardstock base.  The tag with diecut hearts is from Pebbles.  I just covered it with washi tape from my collection...9 of them!  Washi tape was also adhered to the cardstock base.

I then used a little My Mind's Eye twine for the bow and stuck it to the tag with a glue dot.  The circle embellishment was created with Stampin Up's 1-3/8" circle punch, covered in washi tape and then punched a heart with the small heart SU punch!

I love this card and I hope that my Mother-in-Law did too!

No comments: