4.04.2011

Make it with Crumb Cake Monday + Challenges

Welcome to another Make it with Crumb Cake Monday! I think you all are going to love this page! I used a few challenges to get it done. Check them out.


The first challenge is for Sketchy Thursdays. I love their scrapbook skteches! They even have two page layout sketches sometimes! YAY!

The second challenge was for Wee Memories, Challenge #50. It was basically just to use your favorite colors. Mine were: Crumb Cake, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, and Early Espresso!

This is the first page that I have done for little Lemon (that is what we are calling the baby until we find out if it's a boy or a girl)! This picture was taken about a week ago and I already feel like I've grown even bigger! Ha ha!

The Crumb Cake base and ribbons (minus the pom pom trim) came from Stampin Up! The cute designer paper is from AdornIt...the little owls were a part of that paper line too! When I saw this paper I bought a lot of it! It's so cute!


This clear heart is by Jenni Bowlin! So cute! I love this little ribbon detail too!


The "17" stickers are by Echo Park Paper Company.


On each of these little scallop circle embellishments, I used a sponge dauber and Early Espresso ink to give a little depth to the circle portion! I love this effect.


As stated above, these little owls were cut out from a sheet of designer paper. The journaling reads: "At 17 weeks I feel you move! Your Daddy even felt you move from the outside! We {heart} you!"


Thanks for checking out my page! I loved making it!

5 comments:

natasha said...

Love it! Such a cute page to go with a cute picture!! Great job!

Nerina said...

What a lovely page, these colours look beautiful together and I can see why you love them! Thanks for playing along at the Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge!

Unknown said...

Love the little lemon nickname, so cute. Your page is fabulous! Love the use of ribbon bits, heart, owls. Great job with the sketch to! Thanks for playing at Wee Memories this week!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooo love love love this! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors, and loving all the ribbons! Thanks soooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

What a fabulous and fun layout thanks so much for playing along with us at Wee Memories!!!!!