4.21.2011

21 Months Layout

I don't think it's a secret, I love Echo Park Paper Company! I think I have purchased about 6 of their lines and they just keep coming out with CUTE, CUTE, CUTE stuff! So for Brooke's 21 Month layout, I used the Little Girl line. It's so darn cute!!!


If you are in my scrapbook club, you will find that this layout design looks very similar to our club page last month. I loved it so much I had to use it again! This is a great layout to use when you have a collection of designer papers that all coordinate (and you want to use them ALL)!


Just a little note: The journaling to the bottom of the pictures is meant to be read all the way across the layout. So since I didn't photograph the two pages together, it might be a little hard to get the whole idea. But you can read the full post about Brooke being 21 months here.


I love all of the colors in these papers!



And I added in a few Stampin Up buttons to give the page a little POP! Like it???

No comments: