2.23.2011

Party Decor

First of all, let me just say that I have been a very bad blogger for the past few months. And that's because...

WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!!! We found out on Christmas that we were expecting Ryden Baby #2! We are due on September 1st. Up until this week (week 13) I have felt really tired and really sick! But if I can get over this cold I have, I will be back to 100%! Can't wait!

We had Brooke's 2nd birthday party over the weekend and I just wanted to show you a fun idea for decor!


I used my two 12x12 shadow box frames to showcase a fun little layout of my baby girl.


Here it is up close. I didn't take it out of the glass so there is some glare on the pages...just ignore it! Ha ha!


The pictures on this layout were taken when Brooke was 18 months old...hints the 18 on this little tag!


And here is the other side. Journaling reads, "I (heart) these pictures! We were part of Jessica Strom's "Summer of Love" series. She took Brooke's pictures in a cornfield. They turned out so CUTE!"


And here is a close up on this little tag cluster. I love this layout so much! Probably because I love these pictures SO MUCH! Brooke most recent pictures are currently on Jessica's blog in this post if you want to check them out!

4 comments:

Wonderfully Made! said...

congratulations!
I'm a follower from SC!
Melissa
www.madewonderful.blogspot.com

Leena Girsa said...

Congratulations on your impending arrival! If the new baby is as adorable as your daughter you will have to do a BUNCH more scrapbook pages! Just wanted to let you know I'm now following your blog from SC #342...hope you'll return the favour when you get a chance. http://alacards.blogspot.com

Belinda Keller said...

I love your blog and your pages are awesome! TFS! Following you from SC, feel free to stop by www.studiobeedesigns.blogspot.com

Carrie Sampsel said...

Those frames are so cute and because you have such a wonderful blog I'm passing the Stylish Blogger Award on to you. For details about this award visit my blog at www.carriesscrapyard.blogspot.com.