2.12.2011

Card Kits

I know Christmas is over but I just came across this picture and I wanted to share what I made for my sister-in-law. She is a card maker but I'm not sure how much she likes to get out supplies and actually spend 30 minutes to an hour creating a card (like I do)! So I created card kits that require some assembly!

Each card kit had: cardstock bases, patterned paper, and an embellished, stamped scallop. Dimensionals were even applied to the scallops so all she has to do it match up the colors that she wants, stick the patterned paper down, and adhere the scallops! I tried to do a variety of card types because I know there are a lot of occasions throughout the year. And some could even be masculine!


I created a sample of each card set so that she could see what they should look like. But I didn't get a very good picture of those! I was too excited and packaged them all up way too fast!


Do you have someone in your life that would love this as a gift?! You should try it!

No comments: