1.04.2011

Project Life Album

It's DONE! Yes, my 2010 album is done and I'm off to capturing life in 2011! Pictures of one layout per month are coming soon! But first, I must tell you more about Becky Higgins' Project Life Kit!


This is a great tool to use in documenting your Project 365. The process is so simple and it's SO CUTE! There are two options this year (one sold out yesterday and the other is about to sell out...but they will be back)! I can't wait to get my hands on my Turquoise Edition! I got it as a gift for Christmas but it just arrived to my parent's house yesterday! I hear they may come by tomorrow evening!

I was also thinking about getting the Amber Edition as a way to easily scrapbook all of my high school memories! I think it would work perfectly! There are tons of pockets per page, lots of journaling cards to write all my memories on, and it's SO CUTE!


Stay tuned the rest of the album to be showcased and also my 2011 goals! Looking forward to sharing with you all!

No comments: