3.09.2008

Week 9 Challenge Cards

Well since I'm a week late at posting these cards, I figured that I should probably go ahead with the post. I only have 2 cards for you this week. Today (Sunday) would actually be the end of week 10. I have not received any cards for week 10 (that I can remember) and I haven't had a chance to make any myself. So I am extending week 10 to be due by NEXT Sunday (3/16). So you still have time to participate! Just email me your submissions!


Both cards that were submitted this week are from page 35 in the catalog. Hope you can find the similarities.

This is my week 9 card. I was in charge of making wedding shower invites for my best freind, Kristin's, wedding shower. I need to get them finished this week so that we can send them out as soon as we receive the address from her. This is the sample. I did end up making the flowers a little darker pink for the actual invitation. If you have any extra time you can help me cut out flowers! I only have 40 more to cut out! Just stop on by!



This Kathy's week 9 card. She used Doodle This and the For a Friend Hostess stamp set. I love the pink, blue, and yellow together! It's so bright and ready for spring!

ALSO...I just got back from attending the Tulsa Stampin Up Regionals. There will be tons of fun posts throughout the next few days. So stay tuned to learn a few new things and see the make n takes that we got to make!

I hope you all have a stamp happy day!
Kim :)

No comments: