3.11.2008

Live Your Dreams

Hey everyone! I just wanted to post another one of our make n takes from the Stampin Up Regional this past weekend. This card was made using the Live Your Dreams stamp set. I have to be honest when I say that this set wasn't really on my list when I saw it, but now I think it's pretty cute!

We used Soft Sky, Groovy Guava and Wild Wasabi for this card. The middle of the flower that was stamped on Very Vanilla and cut out is a Jewel brad from the Pretties Kit. And of course we topped it all off with a little Groovy Guava Double-Stitched Ribbon.

The card does say, "Thanks", but the s is covered by the ribbon because it wouldn't lay correctly. Oh well!

A prize will go to the first person who can respond and correctly tell me how many butterflies are on the above card. (NOTE: They don't have to be whole ones!) You must comment on my blog to win!

Have a happy day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I am hoping there are 4 butterflies?
Mom

Kim Ryden said...

You are correct Mom! You win an envelope template! I will give it to you next time I see you. And to all of you other readers, make sure you pay attention to the giveaways and leave your comments on my site! You never know when I will be giving something else away!