2.12.2008

Week 5 and 6 Challenge Cards

Ok...here are the cards for week 5 (pages 26 and 27) and 6 (28-29). This week we are working on pages 30-31! If you would like to join us, we would love to have you. All you have to do is create a card or project getting your inspiration from pages 30 and/or 31. Then take a picture and send me the card or send it to me in the mail. Need my address? Email me at demokimsu@yahoo.com.


Wk 5 Kathy (card #1)


Wk 5 Kathy (Card #2)


Wk 5 Shannon - WELCOME!


Wk 5 Kim (Me)


Wk 5 Jean (Project #1)


Wk 5 Jean (Project #2)


Wk 6 Kathy


Wk 6 Kim (Me)


Wk 6 Jean


Hope to see more of you participate this week! Send me your cards and I wil post them!

Kim :)






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim!
GREAT cards!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog & leaving such kind, encouraging words! I appreciate it! Have a good weekend!