2.29.2008

Focus?

I can't seem to focus today at work because...

#1 - I'm really excited about scrapbooking tonight with my buddies at church.

#2 - When I scrapbook I always get a Diet Cherry Coke from Sonic...it's an almost guilt-less pleasure.

#3 - I would rather be at home sleeping.

#4 - My to do list for tomorrow is growing: Visit Kohl's to see about some clothes as well as suitcases, Bank, Workout, Call Aunt Beth, Call Debi Shumate, Send Cards, List stuff on Ebay, File taxes...refund here we come. I'm sure there will be more as the day goes on.

#5 - Let's just face it...working on a Friday is torture! Especially because it's SLOW today. You know...there are things to do but they don't need to be done right now...so I will blog instead! Ha!

Hope you all are having a great day! I'm going to go try to focus!

Kim :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You changed the look of your blog! I agree about Fridays...I wish we could work 2 days a week and have 5 days off--LOL!
Hope you enjoyed your scrapbooking time with your friends on Friday night!
Mom