2.13.2017

SSINKspiration Card Sketch #42

It's Card Sketch time over at SSINKspiration!  It's a fun time of the month that you can join in with us and play along!  We would love to see what you create with this sketch...



Here is the card that I created...


I think I'm ready for summer!  The day that I made this card it was 73 degrees...in the midwest in February!  It's normally very, very cold with snow and more snow!  So it was a nice break from our winter blues!  We were playing outside and doing yard work and cleaning the inside of the house with the windows open!  (sigh)

Anyway...I hope you enjoy my card today!  Don't forget to stop by the SSINKspiration main blog today to see what the other Design Team Members created for you and upload your own card based on our sketch this week!  I can't wait to see what you create! 

1 comment:

Jennifer Gregorsky said...

I love putting the Cupcakes and Carousels DSPs with the Frozen Treats bundle! And now I need to use my Labeler Alphabet stamp set more often!