1.11.2017

SSINKspiration January Blog Hop: Birthdays for Everyone


It's the start of a new year and it's time to fill up our card stashes so we are ready to send birthday cards at any moment!  Today the SSINKspiration Design Team is showing you a variety of birthday cards.  You will see masculine and feminine, adult and kid themed...we have them all!

As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number #15 on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog Hop - Tonya B. at Stampin' with Tonya. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn't work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.

I chose to create a card for a child.  Here it is...


I love the dinosaurs from the No Bones About It Stamp Set.  They look so cute going to a birthday party!  When you stamp them, you have to add a googlie eye...it's a must!

My blog completes the blog hop.  But if you started in the middle, you won't want to miss what Jen G. has for you!  Click the next button to check it out!



Blog Hop Participant List:

1. Jen G. at Faith.Grace.Stamp
2. Cathy A. at Maine Mountain Stamper
3. Diana E. at Stampin' Fun with Diana
4. Pamela W. at Stinky Tofu
5. Darcy J. at Dj's Stampin' Place
6. Cheryl H. at Create with Cheryl
7. Jennifer G. at Jenny G Paper Crafts
8. Nichole L. at Scrappy Stamps & Ink
9. Tobe B. at The Craft Sea
10. Darla R. at Stampin' with Darla
11. Donna S. at Geek Squad Crafting
12. Jen P. at By the Shore Stamping
13. Melissa S. at The Stamp Doc
14. Bree R. at Craft-somnia Momma
15. Tonya B. at Stampin' with Tonya
16. Kim R. at Stamping with Kim


12 comments:

Tonya said...

What a cute card. I love the balloon in the dinosaurs mouth. I am sure the little boy to receive this one will be thrilled. Welcome back!!!

Pamela said...

your dinosaur card is a perfect card for little boy!!!

jpitta said...

Oh my goodness, so cute! I love the rhino going to a birthday party. And, I agree a googly eye is a must! :)

Unknown said...

There's so much I like about this card! I think the googly eyes and glimmery balloon are my favorite details. Great card!

Jennifer Gregorsky said...

I love your pre-historic party animal here! Son fun!

Stampin with Darla in AZ said...

Such a cute card! Love the party hat! Welcome back too!

Diana Eichfeld said...

Haha, what a fun card! I love the little dinosaur and balloon. Welcome back!!

Stampin Dj said...

That dino is so adorable, I almost missed your sparkly balloon! So glad to have you back creating with us!

Cheryl Hamilton said...

Love the card!! Especially the party hat & google eye!!

Sara said...

This is such a fun card! Gotta have googly eyes in your crafting stash. :)

brrenwick said...

How cute is this?!?! I love the dinosaur! So happy to be creating with you again!

Jen said...

So cute! Love the googlie eye.